Cap Top for Epson DX4 Mimaki Epson heads
Eco-solvent Cap Top for Epson DX4 heads used in MIMAKI printers. Cap top DX4 was made of improved raw materials. The new rubber structure prevents deformations and extends the life of the DX4 cap top. Cap top DX4 is fully resistant to the effects of solvent.
* The exact list of models compatible with cap top DX4 is available in the DESCRIPTION tab *
Cap Top is adapted for inks:
- done Guaranteed shipment with next day delivery!
- done Enjoy and choose products with free delivery.
- done If you have questions, please call +48 510 227 099
CAP TOP MIMAKI EPSON DX4
Cap top for Mimaki printers, installed in suction-docking pumps. Cap top DX4 is designed for Epson DX4 printheads. Cap top is dedicated to work with solvent and water-based inks. Replacement of consumable parts such as dampers, filters or cap top should be replaced regularly every 6 to 12 months. In addition, cap tops should be replaced when print tests and head cleaning are not satisfactory. More often it is caused by damaged rubber or dried ink in the cap top.
Cap tops should be in very good condition to prevent clogging of the print head. Otherwise, the ink will not be trapped from the printhead.
Replacement for printers:
Mimaki: JV3-130S | JV3-130SL | JV3-130SP II | JV3-160S | JV3-160SP | JV3-250SP | JV3-75SP II
And other Large Format Printers:
MUTOH | WIT-COLOR SKY-COLOR SMARTJET ROLAND XENONS | GALAXY | AUDLEY </ p>
* The appearance of cap top may vary depending on the delivery.
- Product category
No customer reviews for the moment.